INVITATION FOR BIDS
Procurement Notice for Supply of A4 Photocopy Papers & F4 (Legal) Photocopy Papers SB/NCB/2014/02
Chairman, Department Procurement Committee (Major), University of Colombo, Colombo 03 , invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply of A4 Photocopy Papers (6000 reams) & F4 (Legal) Photocopy Papers (400 reams)for the University of Colombo as described below.
01. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure.
02. Bidder should have at least three years experience in the relevant field in Sri Lanka.
03. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Deputy Bursar/Supplies Branch of the University of Colombo, and inspect the bidding documents at the Supplies Branch of the University from 9.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. from 23.06.2014 to 16.07.2014.
04. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the Deputy Bursar/Supplies, University of Colombo along with the receipt obtained from the shroff of the university for the payment of Rs. 2,000/- as a non-refundable deposit. The documents may be obtained until 2.30 p.m. on 16.07.2014 from 23.06.2014.
05. Bids must be delivered in duplicate to the address given below, on or before 2.30 p.m. on 17.07.2014. Please indicate the “Supply of Photocopy Papers A4 & F4 (Legal) for University of Colombo.”on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
06. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as specified in the following Table:
07. Late bids will be rejected. The bids shall be deposited in the ‘Tender Box ’ available in the Registrar’s Office of the University, or sent under registered cover to be received before the deadline at the address given below. The bids will be opened immediately after 2.30 p.m. on 17.07.2014, in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend the bid opening.
Department Procurement Committee (Major)
University of Colombo.
94, Cumaratunga Munidasa Mawatha,
Tel. Nos.: 011-2055498 , 011-2158097
Fax No.: 011- 2503394
Download notice: [ English | Sinhala ]