The Department of Economics, University of Colombo entertains applications for the following Study Programmes in Economics, until 30th September 2017.
- PhD in Economics
- Master of Financial Economics (MFE)
- Masters in Economics (MEcon)
- Postgraduate Diploma Leading to Masters in Tourism Economics and Hotel Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Economic Development (PgDED)
- Executive Diploma of Business and Financial Economics (EDBFE)
- Diploma in Travel & Tourism Economics and Hotel Management (DTTEHM)
- Diploma in Microfinance (DMF)
- Certificate Program in Travel Tourism and Hospitality Management (CTTHM)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION FOR ALL PROGRAMMES:
Please contact 0112582666 or 0112502722. In addition to the above fees, registration, library and examination fees have to be paid at the time of registration. Students will also be required to provide a refundable library deposit. The details of these payments are found in the course brochures available at the Department of Economics.
- COMMENCEMENT OF ALL THE PROGRAMMES : JANUARY 2018
- Special discounts for international students
- Submission of online applications for all the programmes
Application Procedure :
Deadlines for the application are as follows:
- Requests for applications form by post or via Email: until 20th September, 2017
- Requests for application form in person : until 25th September, 2017
- Submission of completed applications: until 30th September 2017
Please note that the application fee of Rs.2000/= should be paid at the time of forwarding the completed application.