Institute of Indigenous Medicine
- The IIM is the premier Higher Educational Institute in Sri Lanka that provides instructions in Ayurveda, Unani and Indigenous system of medicine at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- The Institute of Indigenous Medicine received total of Rs. 6 million to carry out UDG project activities.
University Development Grant (UDG)
The aim of the HETC/UDG is to Strengthen the economic and social relevance of University programmes. To achieve this, UDG will support activities to,
- Enhance ICT Skills of Students
- Improve English Language Skills of Students
- Strengthen the Soft Skills of students
- Promote ethnic cohesion among students and staff
- Dr. K. P. K.R. Karunagoda