PhD (Amsterdam), MPhil(Maastricht), MA, BA Honours (Colombo)
Telephone: +94 11 215 8486
- Tourism Economics
- Tourism Economics and Hotel Management
- Poverty Studies
- Environmental and Natural resource economics
- Eco tourism for sustainable tourism
- Sustainable Tourism development in Sri Lanka: An Appraisal of International Inbound Tourism Demand, the Tourism Industry and National Tourism Policy, Vrije University Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2002.
- An Economy of Free Society by Solaman E, translated into Sinhala, funded by ICIDA, Marga Publication, 1994.
- Foreign Direct Investment and Developing Countries, Economic Review, The Peoples’ Bank, 1994.
- Promotion of Community based Sustainable Tourism in Monaragala District, MONDEP Research Project, University of Colombo, 2004.
- Five Year Development Plan for North Western Province-2005
- Identification of Economic Vulnerability of Tsunami Affected Fishing Community in Sri Lanka: A case study of tsunami affected fishing community in Kalutara District, University of Wayamba, Sri Lanka, 2007
- Economic Evaluation of Eco-tourism Potentials in Up-country Tea Estates of Sri Lanka, University of Wayamba, Sri Lanka, 2006
- Promotion of Community-based Sustainable Tourism in Hatthikutchi Site of Kurunegala, JICA, Colombo.
- Lobbying Issues of Local Private Sector on Tourism Development in Sri Lanka: A district and Provincial Level Analytical Report.
- Community Based Tourism : Principle and Applications
- Agrobased Tourism Potentials in Sri Lanka.