Bachelor of Arts in Demography (First Class Honors), 2013(University of Colombo).
Office: +94 112 586 111
- Bachelor of Arts in Demography (First Class Honors), 2013(University of Colombo).
- Successfully completed MaTE 2015 (Making Teaching Effective) course conducted by Staff Development Centre, University of Colombo.
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (2014) at University of Colombo
- Diploma in International Relations (2013) atBandaranayke Centre for international studies (BCIS) – Colombo.
- Certificate Course in Human Resource Management (2012) at Institute of Personal Management (IPM) – Colombo.
- Certificate in SLIDA Computer Driving License (2012) conducted by Sri Lanka Institute of Development Administration (SLIDA) – Colombo.
- Certificate Course in Spoken English (2012) conducted by Institute of Human Resource Advancement (IHRA) University of Colombo.
- Introduction to Demography
- Business Demography
- Migration Studies
- Human Resource Development
- Reproductive Health and related issues
Research conference attended
- Subasinghe, S.A.Y.N (2014), Developing reproductive health programmes to enhance reproductive health knowledge among persons with physical disabilities Research Symposium, Department of Demography, University of Colombo.
- Subasinghe, S.A.Y.N (2014), Reproductive health issues among the people with disabilities in Sri Lanka: a case study of Mahara Divisional Secretariat, GampahaDistrict, Research Symposium, Faculty of Arts, University of Colombo.
- Reproductive Health issues among physically disabled population in Sri Lanka, 2013, Research carried out as a partial fulfillment of the requirement of Special degree in Demography, Department of Demography, and University of Colombo.