- Hundreds of software packages are free to download including Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Server 2008, 2012, 2016 etc), Visual Studio, Project, Visio, Access, Lync, Infopath, OneNote, Azure etc..
- Microsoft Office applications of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher are not available through Imagine programme.
- Proof of student status is required to download software and obtain product keys.
- This product key is valid only for installation across three computers (office/ home and/ or desktops/ laptops).
- On the Imagine website, you can verify your identity with .cmb.ac.lk email address. All the Academic staff and the students who eligible (Who is eligible?) for the Microsoft Imagine should possess an official email (under the domain of cmb.ac.lk) of the University of Colombo.
- To obtain official email please contact your Faculty/ Department Imagine Representative.
You can download software packages locally from local ftp server, University of Colombo. Please kindly note that this ftp service is only available withing the university premises. Also the product keys of the relevant software packages should be downloaded through your faculty/ department Web-store listed below.
Faculty/ Department Web-store Login
|Mr. Vijith Dissanayake, Faculty of Management & Finance
|Mr. Kalpa Perera, Faculty of Medicine
|Mr. Asanka Sanjeewa, Department of Plant Sciences
|Mr. Kamal Dissanayake, Department of Physics
|Ms. D. K. C. Mahakumarage, Department of Geography
|Mr. Thiraj, ITSC, Faculty of Science